Host a SWN Mingler
*Note that the May 2018 SWN Mingler has been cancelled.
The SWN Minglers are a chance for women, both members and non members, to gather once a month to network at a venue that is at no cost to the SWN.
What to know about hosting a SWN Mingler:
- This is an opportunity to network and introduce your business in a relaxed and social atmosphere where women can network with each other. To allow adequate time for networking, please limit the presentation to 10 minutes.
- Must be a member*.
- There is no registration for these events; the host must be able to accommodate any number of guests that attend. An RSVP is appreciated.
- Last Thursday of the month from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
- The host is required to be at the event.
- Refreshments and snacks must be available via purchase by attendees or provided by the host.
- The host is required to have the proper licensing for alcoholic beverages.
Visit Sask Liquor: http://www.saskliquor.com/SaskLiquorWeb/Content.aspx?cs=xSLPermits
To host or for complete details contact the SWN Program Director at email@example.com.
*Non-members are required to pay a $100 hosting fee to SWN
Date: May 31, 2018
Time: 05:30p.m. - 07:30p.m.