Expression of Interest
Entertainment and Cocktails Sponsorship - 2018 Christmas Fiesta - November 29th, 2018
The Saskatoon Women’s Network Board of Directors (the “SWN Board”) hereby seeks Expressions of Interest from current members respecting sponsorship of entertaintment and cocktails for the 2018 Christmas Fiesta, which will be held at Woods Ale House on November 29, 2018.
The SWN Board’s purpose in seeking Expressions of Interest is to obtain submissions from interested parties that are current members, respecting sponsorship of entertaintment and cocktails for the 2018 Christmas Fiesta. Also to ensure that as many current members as is possible have an opportunity to submit a proposal for consideration.
Expressions of Interest are invited from any current member of the SWN. A current member is an individual who has paid their membership fee in full for the 2018/2019 networking year, and is currently not in arrears with the SWN.
The SWN Board is extending the opportunity to two of our valued members to each provide the following sponsorships:
- Entertainment Sponsor in the amount of $250 (one hour of salsa workshop provided to the attendees by Saskatoon Salsa).
- Feature Cocktail Sponsor in the amount of $250 (each attendee receives a complimentary feature cocktail).
Each sponsor will in turn receive the following benefits:
- Thank you recognition at the Christmas Fiesta from the SWN President/Special Events Chair
- Recognition (logo and name) in event program
- Option to display business card/company information at the tables
- Option to display business banner at the event venue
Expressions of Interest shall be submitted in writing to the SWN Special Events Chairperson, Fraiba Jalal via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions will be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 19, 2018. Feel free to submit an EOI on behalf of a company you may know or use who is not a member but would like to become a member should the opportunity be offered to them. Members will always take precedence over non members.
Expression of Interest should include the following:
- SWN Member’s name, company name, and membership standing
- Address and contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- The sponsorship package you are sponsoring
- Billing procedures
Following evaluation, the SWN Board expects to make a decision by November 21, 2018. All applications will be notified in writing (via email) as to who has been awarded the sponsorship. The SWN Board reserves the right to reject or dismiss any or all of the submissions received. The SWN Board reserves the right to switch suppliers at any given time with proper notice.