The Saskatoon Women’s Network (SWN) Vacation Dinner Committee (hereafter known as the Selection Committee) hereby seeks Expressions of Interest from current members for a Grand Prize/Title Sponsor for the 2018 Vacation Dinner. This opportunity is valued at approximately $25,000+. The theme of the 2018 Vacation Dinner is Girls Gone Wild (in the jungle) and will be held on Friday October 12, 2018.
The Selections Committee’s purpose in seeking the Expressions in Interest is to obtain submissions from interested parties that are current members, thus allowing as many current members as is possible have an opportunity to submit proposal for consideration.
Expressions of Interest are invited from any current member of the SWN (current member being described as an individual who has paid their membership in full for the 2018/2019 networking year, and is currently not in arrears with the SWN).
The Selection Committee requires a Grand Prize/Title Sponsor for the 2018 Vacation Dinner. The Grand Prize/Title Sponsor will be required to donate a minimum value of $5000.00 (this amount may be shared between two companies or individuals for a co-sponsorship).
Benefits of Title Sponsorship
- Six complimentary tickets to the event
- One year complimentary recognition on the SWN website
- Logo recognition in the program, power point and signage at the event
- Verbal recognition at all SWN events (June through November) and during the event
- Recognition in news releases, advertising, social media, newsletters and E-blasts
- First choice of table at the event
- Opportunity to welcome attendees and draw the grand prize ticket at the event
- Opportunity to do a short introduction of yourself and your business at all luncheons from June 2018 – October 2018
Expression of Interest
Expressions of Interest shall be submitted to the SWN Vacation Dinner Director via email email@example.com no later than May 11, 2018. Any questions please email.
Expressions of Interest should include the following:
- SWN Member name
- Company name
- Address and contact phone number and email
- If a current member is in good standing
- Portfolio, either a link to a website, Facebook page, etc.
- Details, which would include value, location, timeframe, etc.
- Please state in your proposal the amount of sponsorship that would be available
Following evaluation, the Selection Committee expects to make a decision by May 18, 2018 as to which Grand Prize/Title Sponsor has been selected. The Selection Committee reserves the absolute right to reject or dismiss any or all of the submissions received.
The grand prize will be announced at the ticket launch on June 12, 2017, and on the save the date postcards (dependent on files received in time for print) and other various material used to promote our Vacation Dinner.